Last updated 2 months ago
This article is also available in following languages:
introduced with firmware 3.12.0 for the Original Prusa i3 MK3S.
This article describes the menu
Controlling the LCD screen is done by a single control element: a rotational knob that you press to confirm the selection. By single pressing the control button on the information screen, you enter the main menu.
The reset button is placed directly under the control knob. Pressing the reset button equates to quickly toggling the power switch (hard reset). It is useful when the printer exhibits weird behavior or you see a failed print that requires immediate cancellation.
and not printing
, press and hold the Control knob for 3 seconds. While printing
, the same action will let you Live adjust Z (Z微調整)
for the first two millimeters.
Shortcut: Quick access to Move Z-axis function - While on the Info-screen
- Nozzle temperature (actual / target temperature)
- Heatbed temperature (actual / target temperature)
- Progress of printing in % - shown only during the printing
- Status bar (Prusa i3 MK3S ready. / Heating / file_name.gcode, etc.)
- Z-axis position
- Printing speed (default 100 %)
- Remaining time estimation
Shortcut: Quick access to change Printing speed - While on the Info-screen, spin the knob either direction, more than one rotation, and see the percentage change.